301 Devil's Playground
Maryland's scariest place for haunted houses!
Face Value: $30
Don't miss out on the SCARIEST haunted attractions Maryland has to offer!
301 Devil's Playground is Maryland's scariest place for haunted houses. 4 terrifying attractions: The Harvest, The Barn of Torture, 3D Phobia and The House of Hell! Plus, music, food, lots of exciting entertainment and much more.
Dates of Operation: October 8, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23, 29, 30 and November 5. LIGHTS OUT Night on November 6th!
Hours: 7 PM - 12 AM, No Admission after 10 PM.
Each ticket is valid for one (1) Day ONLY. No exchanges or refunds. 301 Devil's Playground is not responsible for any lost tickets.
*You are still required to stand in line to have your online ticket scanned.
**Cash sales only for on-site ticket purchases. No ATM available. Gates close at 10 PM sharp for on-site and online tickets. Due to State Regulations everyone has to be off the premises at 12 AM.
COVID-19: For the safety of yourself, others and staff, 301 Devil's Playground is requiring attendees to wear face coverings while present at 301 Devil's Playground.
COVID-19 rules and restrictions may change at any time dependent upon the State of Maryland and CDC guidelines. Please check our website for the most up-to-date information! Regardless of any changes our "NO REFUND" ticket policy still remains the same.
- Delivery Method: Instant Download
- Offer Begins: 10/4/2021 @ 10:00 am
- How many can I buy?: 1
- Face Value: $30
- Will I get cash back?: No
- Can I use more than one per visit?: No
- Can I use it more than once?: No
- Include alcohol?: No
- Reservations required?: No
- Valid with other offers/promotions?: No
- Used for gratuity and taxes?: No
- Promotional Value Expires On: 11/6/2021
Promotional value (ie, face value minus the amount you pay)
expires on the date listed above. Amount paid never expires.
- Other restrictions: Valid for only one (1) day use at 301 Devil's Playground..